posted by Deri at 10:46 AM
Well, is there?B.
he he he. Sadly, I had to tell him no -- unless they were exhibitionists -- just too crowded.Deri
Hey! Wha' happened? They took my quote off! For those of you who missed it, there used to be a final snippet in the link above. Something like:Guy: Excuse me, do you know of any place in this park where you can have sex? Wonder why they took it off? Bob, when did you see it?Deri
I think I saw it on 6/15
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a freelance food editor, living and cooking on the Upper West Side.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Well, is there?
B.
he he he. Sadly, I had to tell him no -- unless they were exhibitionists -- just too crowded.
Deri
Hey! Wha' happened? They took my quote off!
For those of you who missed it, there used to be a final snippet in the link above. Something like:
Guy: Excuse me, do you know of any place in this park where you can have sex?
Wonder why they took it off? Bob, when did you see it?
Deri
I think I saw it on 6/15
Post a Comment
<< Home