Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Just some info about me

Here's a little info about me:

Name: Deri Reed
Favorite Color: Blue
Hobbies: Editing cookbooks, cooking, excersicing and screaming at my son, Austen
Reason for starting this blog: My son, Austen set it up for me. He INSISTED.
Republican or Democrat: Democrat
Favorite movie: Well, my son's favorite movie is Star Wars, but I don't really have one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baritone Bob said...

Great title Deri!

I meant to tell you about the movie "Le Divorce" I watched last month. Its all about american/french culture clash, and it features what I've heard referred to as 'food porn'....lots of restaurant scenes with juicy closeups of haute cuisine. lol

6/02/2005 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I asked Baritone Bob in another forum, why? I don't get it.

6/03/2005 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to read more on this blog!
Grandpa

6/19/2005 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want my wife to make me some aspergus and prosciutto pasta. It has three of my favorite foods and looks easy to make. Maybe I'll try it myself!
S.O.B.
(Sorry Ole Bob)

6/19/2005 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home